Who We Are
Fostering First Ireland (FFI) was established in May 2005 and is part of Key Assets International – The Children’s Services Provider. Key Assets provides an international portfolio of social care services for children and is committed to providing better outcomes for children worldwide. Companies within the Key Assets group have an operating structure that reflects their culture, with a short and simple chain between strategy and service delivery. All systems and internal controls throughout the organisation ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal policies and procedures. Key Assets ensures sound governance and delivers high professional standards in all its entities.
FFI has a detailed Statement of Purpose which provides a range of information for a wide audience that is updated annually by the FFI Board of Directors, or more frequently as needed.
Our goal is to remain the leading independent fostering agency in Ireland and continue to develop a range of creative services for children and young people in care. We will continue to work in partnership with Tusla, statutory bodies and foster carers to meet specific needs and deliver positive outcomes.
We are committed to maintaining safe and high quality placements in compliance with national standards. FFI will continue to advocate and contribute to the development of national policies to improve outcomes for children.
We will reach our goal by:
- Providing effective support to carers and their families
- Continuing to recruit and retain excellent employees and carers
- Providing on-going learning and development opportunities for employees
- Consulting with and listening to the views of children, carers and employees
- Continuing to be a major supplier of high quality children’s services
- Working with a range of stakeholders to influence national policy