Our Visions and Values
To provide quality care in a family setting.
To make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of children and young people.
Passionate about Realising Potential
We remain true to our founders’ belief in quality care for children and families.
- Truth – We act with care, compassion and integrity
- Quality – We set high standards for ourselves in serving customers
- Energy – We work with energy, enthusiasm and determination
- Results – We measure outcomes and use them to make better decisions
Ambition for Children
We want children to have a sense of belonging and security within a family environment.
- Engagement – We encourage and enable children to have their voices heard
- Strengths based – We use a strengths based approach to our work
- Achievement – We work with children to help them achieve
- Protection – We protect children
We believe that every person counts and is accountable.
- Needs led – We put the needs of children first
- Diversity – We value diversity, take pride in our work and celebrate our successes
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes
- Challenge – We challenge and support each other and our partners to constantly improve
We understand and successfully manage the risks of change.
- Creativity – We appreciate the need for change and work with pace and creativity
- Safety – We never compromise on quality and safety for children
- Research – We invest in research and learn from experience
- Culture of ideas – We promote a culture that enables ideas to be developed, shared and realised quickly
We believe we can achieve more by working together.
- Local focus – We deliver locally based activities in support of local communities
- Sharing – We share knowledge and information with stakeholders
- Respect – We treat our partners with respect and integrity
- Honesty – We are open and honest at all times