Link Social Worker – Maternity Leave Cover
Fostering First Ireland wish to make the following appointment:
Link Social Worker (Maternity Leave Cover – 6 months) in the Dublin area
(The successful applicant must be living in the Dublin area or be willing to relocate)
**Salary commensurate with experience**
- You will be responsible for working directly with foster carers, supporting them and supervising their practice whilst providing individual help and advice.
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative, a creative problem solver and you will share your experience with a multi-disciplinary team of committed staff.
- You must have a recognised social work qualification (NQSW or equivalent) and current CORU registration.
- This post may involve occasional overnight stays away from home and also involves extensive local travel.
- You are required to live in the Dublin Area.
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills.
- You must have a full, clean driving licence.
Please click here for the full Job Description and click here for our Application Form.
For an informal discussion please contact Oonagh Honeyman, Team Manager at 087 1779847.
Closing Date for Applications is 7th June 2019. Please forward your Application Form and CV to email@example.com
**Please note, interviews will take place in the Dublin office on Thursday 19th June**