Long Term Placements
Long Term Placements are planned (prior to/subsequent of placement commencement) to last for at least two years and/or the remainder of their legal childhood.
Long term fostering placements include:
- Risk assessment
- Regular Social Worker contact and input to support and sustain the placement
- Provision of child in care reviews
- Support for contact, participation and social activities
- Support to foster carers from a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including opportunities for therapeutic consultation
- Support to sustain the placement by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including therapist led specialist Team Parenting sessions where appropriate
Please call us on 1850 211593 or enquire online to request more information about Long Term Fostering Placements.
Content © Fostering First Ireland 2013